Website Design & Development
A professionally-designed website is crucial to your customer’s perception of your business. Like it or not, website visitors judge by appearance. If your site looks like you built it yourself, they are more likely to leave and go elsewhere.
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your current website – or a proposal to build a new one.
Social Media Strategy & Marketing
A website is just the foundation of your marketing plan. We can help you develop a fully integrated marketing plan — using social media, online advertising, print and radio ads and more. A recent study shows 50% of customers think a brand’s Facebook page is more useful than their website. It is almost universally expected that a business or organization will have (and monitor) a Facebook page. Social media can be an important tool in your marketing arsenal – particularly because it helps to build a relationship with your customers.
Search Engine Optimization
Simply building a website cannot guarantee that people will find it. There is no such thing as a “build it and they will come” website. SEO optimization, promotion of the website in all marketing efforts and regular additions to content are essential to obtain the free organic traffic available on the internet.
Other Advertising Efforts
CAN Connect can provide layout and design of all sorts of print materials from business cards, to brochures, etc. as well as advise on other ways to network and build your business.
- Networking – Chamber of Commerce, BNI, Kiwanis and Rotary, etc.
- Direct marketing using sales letters, brochures, postcards, flyers, etc.
- Advertising – Print media, directories, billboards, yellow pages, radio, TV
- Training programs – Seminars that you give to increase awareness
- Write articles for magazines, your local newspaper, and other publications read by your industry. Doing this will help you to become known as an expert.
- Direct/personal selling
- Publicity/press releases
- Trade shows
- Referral programs
- Co-marketing with businesses that share your target market